Synopsys Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech Graduates or Final Year Students
Synopsys Recruitment 2023 Synopsys, a leading technology company, is hiring Software Interns for their Hyderabad location. This is an excellent opportunity for B.E/B.Tech graduates or final year students to kickstart their career in the software industry.
- Synopsys Recruitment 2023 Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, R, C#, or C++ and experience with RPA tools.
- Ability to develop, design, implement, and support business processes in SAP environments.
- Familiarity with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation systems and Anaplan.
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Prior experience in software engineering through internships, work experience, projects, or publications.
- Understanding and support in financial planning, forecasting, and analysis (FP&A) project work streams.
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Efficiently develop Proof of Concept (POC) models to support and establish credibility of Finance platform applications.
- Gather automation process requirements and develop automation frameworks for financial systems and processes.
- Analyze existing automation workflows and programs, and enhance them to meet new system requirements.
- Collaborate with peers to gain knowledge and expertise in automation toolsets.
- Receive support and guidance from mentors and coaches to challenge norms, explore new ideas, and develop creative automation frameworks that make a significant impact on the users.
- Opportunity to work with the latest programming languages and technologies.