Talview Recruitment 2023 – Talview is scheduled to hire for the role of QA Interns for B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Talview Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||QA Interns|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education & Experience:
- We are looking for an internship from the following branches: (MCA, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer science Engineering & Information Technology, BCA and IT-related branches)
Skills Needed (Recommended):
- Basic Software Testing Concepts and the complete cycle of Manual Testing.
- Knowledge in Test case writing and Bug Creation
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- During the internship, interns are grouped as a team under a mentor to undergo training and take up an actual business requirement.
- As a team, taking ownership in delivering the business requirement where the quality of the outcome is expected in line with the guidelines followed in Talview.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plans.
- Translate technical requirements into test plans.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
- Write test plans, test cases, QA release notes, etc, and creatively solve technical problems.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Be focused on deadlines and deliverables to achieve them.
- Document the corner cases in the technical/functional workflow.
- Think in an abstract manner and identify bugs quickly.
- Execute and evaluate manual/automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to the POD lead.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!.
- Internship Certificate (for completion) and subsequent Job offer (for selection)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth solving real-world problems
- 5 Days working & flexible work culture
- Equipment that helps you get your job done
- Team gatherings and company parties!
How to Apply for Talview Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.