Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released an online notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Graduate. Candidates who have completed their B.V.Sc / B.V.Sc & AH degree can participate in the walk-in interview on 10 August 2023. This article provides detailed eligibility criteria and the selection process for the TANUVAS Recruitment 2023.
About Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) was established in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India. The university comprises various institutions including Madras Veterinary College in Vepery, Veterinary College and Research Institute in Namakkal, Veterinary College and Research Institute in Tirunelveli, Veterinary College and Research Institute in Orathanadu, Thanjavur, and the Institute of Food and Dairy Technology in Koduvalli, Chennai-52. TANUVAS also has research farms dedicated to leprosy bacteria, prawn and edible fish culture, and animal feed safety.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 for Veterinary Graduate
|Job Role||Veterinary Graduate|
|Qualification||B.V.Sc / B.V.Sc & AH|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Interview Date||10 August 2023|
- Applicant should have completed B.V.Sc / B.V.Sc & AH from a recognized veterinary college.
- Must possess a valid registration Certificate from the Tamil Nadu State Veterinary Council.
- Candidates with experience will be given preference.
- Candidates already working in an institute/hospital should produce a No Objection Certificate.
Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- The selection process for TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 will be based on a written examination and interview.
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2023
All interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for the walk-in interview on 10 August 2023 at 10.30 am. For More Updates
For More Details: Click here.
Venue: Department of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-600007.
Note: Applicants are instructed to bring their original certificates for the interview.