Telstra Recruitment 2023 – Telstra is scheduled to hire a Software Engineering – Associate for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Telstra Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineering – Associate|
|Job Location||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||14 December 2023|
Software Engineering – Associate:
Qualification: The candidates should possess B.E / B. Tech in relevant fields.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- As a key team member, assist in developing, deploying, and improve specific software application elements technologies and their interaction with Telstra processes and systems to deliver products and services to customer business units.
- Understand the practices, processes, terminology, tools & artefacts used in DevOps
- Translation of business requirements into software applications that translate into realisable products, services, or systems in a timely, high quality and cost-effective way to ensure the operational capability to deliver reliable customer experience.
- Development of technology guidelines and standards in the design and deployment of technology.
- Introduction and exposure to languages and platforms viz: o Core programming languages such as Java, MERN & MEAN stacks, Spring, SFDC, Vlocity, ServiceNow, Kotlin, Swift & Amdocs o Testing methodology and tools o CI/CD pipelines such as Bamboo & Jenkins o AWS & cloud, PCF o Security i.e. writing secure code, working with security testing tools. o Agile practices – JIRA
- Introduction and exposure to operational monitoring tools and frameworks: o Apache, Splunk, Dynatrace, Pagerduty
- Understand your career pathway options, determine where you want to go in your career and use organisational tools, techniques and support systems to get you there
Introduction and exposure to languages and platforms viz:
- Core programming languages such as Java, MERN & MEAN stacks, Spring, SFDC, Vlocity, ServiceNow, Kotlin, Swift & Amdocs
- Testing methodology and tools
- CI/CD pipelines such as Bamboo & Jenkins o AWS & cloud, PCF
- Security i.e. writing secure code, working with security testing tools.
- Agile practices – JIRA
Introduction and exposure to operational monitoring tools and frameworks: Apache, Splunk, Dynatrace, Pagerduty
Skills essential to this role:
- Proficiency Coding Designing, testing and verifying algorithms to find a sequence of instructions that will automate performing a specific task or solving a problem Skilled
- Designs and tests basic algorithms to develop a sequence of instructions to perform specific tasks for the enterprise
- Uses tools to process (collect, validate and collate) code data
- Performs techniques in securing code and code verification to assert assumptions Recovering from setbacks Skilled Role Title Software Engineering Associate Talent Segment Software Engineering Group Multiple Facets in Software Engineering Demonstrating the ability to quickly recover from setbacks and applying mindset and behavioural agility to deliver business outcomes in a complex and ambiguous environment
- As a Software Engineering–Associate, your role centres on collaborating with and supporting your team across a range of Software Engineering activities. Under close supervision from more senior team members, you will be responsible for minor assignments that enable you to gain a practical understanding of the DevOps role.
- In this role, you will embrace a culture of continuous improvement, and contribute to establishing a sustainable framework of continuous integration, quality assurance monitoring and testing. Your teamwork skills, continuous learning mindset, and ability to adapt to feedback are critical to success in this role, as you develop your knowledge and experience in the Software Engineering Domain.
How to apply for Telstra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by the following link before 14 December 2023. 11.59 pm. For More Updates
To Apply: Click here.