Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023: Graduate Engineer Trainee Position
Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023 notification has been announced for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech qualification to apply and kickstart their career. In this article, we will provide you with detailed eligibility criteria, selection process, and other important information related to the Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/Metallurgy.
- Tier 1/2 Engineering College Freshers 2023 Passed out with a minimum of 75% marks without any backlogs will be preferred.
- 0 to 1 year of Industry experience in production/process/quality will be an added advantage.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||31 July 2023|
Responsibilities of a Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Ability to read, understand, and create technical drawings.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Presentation.
The selection process for the Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023 consists of the following stages:
- Resume Screening
- Preliminary Meeting
- Assessment Round
- Final Interview
How to Apply for Texmo Off Campus Drive 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position online on or before 31 July 2023. To know more details and to apply, visit the official website.
Join Texmo and begin your journey towards a successful career as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. Don’t miss this opportunity. Apply now!
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs