Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 – Thermo Fisher Scientific is scheduled to hire for the role of Intern R&D for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc graduates at the Bangalore Office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 for Intern R&D:
|Job Role||Intern R&D|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- The candidates should possess M.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech in relevant fields.
- Theoretical knowledge on cell culture basics like microscopic observation, cell counting, media preparation, aseptic handling etc.
- Strong understanding and hands-on expertise with culture techniques and handling cancer cell lines. The ideal candidate will have additional experience with protein biology, molecular biology, or other related disciplines.
- Experience in primary and/or stem cell work will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Individual must work well in a team environment.
- Excellent at record keeping and highly organized; neat and tidy and cognizant of shared lab space.
- Self-motivated individual who actively seeks new challenges.
- Capacity to learn new technologies/concepts rapidly and apply them to the needs of the lab.
- Perform cell culture activities and laboratory techniques including aseptic handling and expansion of primary cells and immortal cell lines.
- Initiate, plan, and execute scientific research with emphasis on cell culture techniques.
- Regular analysis of cell culture samples, including microscopy, cell counting, Mycoplasma testing/ QPCR/Western blot/ELISA, and other related tests.
- To leverage automation to improve the throughput in the current processes.
- Be responsible for calibration and preventative maintenance of assigned equipment. Documentation of these
- At the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover impactful work, innovative thinking and a culture dedicated to working the right way, for the right reasons – with the customer always top of mind.
- The work we do matters, like helping customers find cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and delivering COVID-19 solutions.
- As the world leader in serving science, with the largest investment in R&D in the industry, our colleagues are empowered to realize their full potential as part of a fast-growing, global organization that values passion and unique contributions.
- Our commitment to our colleagues across the globe is to provide the resources and opportunities they need to make a difference in our world while building a fulfilling career with us.
How to apply for Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.