THSTI Recruitment 2023 The Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has announced recruitment for the position of Lab Technician. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this position. In this article, we will provide you with all the details regarding the eligibility criteria, recruitment procedure, and application process for THSTI Recruitment 2023.
THSTI Recruitment 2023 for Lab Technician:
|Job Role||Lab Technician|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Last date||20 September 2023|
- Essential: Senior Secondary with Science and 5 years of relevant experience OR Senior Secondary with DMLT and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Desirable: Preferably a Graduate degree in Science with 2 years of relevant experience OR Graduate in any discipline.
Age Limit: 30 years
- PwBD- 10 years
- Central Government servants – Up to 40 years of age provided they have rendered at least three years of continuous services (does not apply to persons working with CPSU, CPSE, CAB, etc.)
- Ex-servicemen – Period of military service plus 3 years, provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months of attested service
- THSTI and Departmental candidates – Upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 5 years for the existing employees of THSTI and employees of the Department of Biotechnology
- The upper age limit shall not be applicable for the persons already working with THSTI and Department of Biotechnology for the last five years or more as of 20th February 2020
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by 1 year in case of exceptional and meritorious candidates by the approving authority.
Salary: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
No. of Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection will be based on a written test and interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test, skill test, or interview.
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 236/-
- Women/PwBD/SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
How to apply for THSTI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on the official website of THSTI. The last date to apply is 20 September 2023. For More Updates
For more details: Click here.
To apply: Click here
THSTI Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
What are the vacancies available at THSTI Recruitment?
Currently, there are 01 vacancies for the position of Lab Technician.
Who can apply for THSTI Vacancies?
Candidates who have completed HSC/B.Sc/Any degree/DMLT are eligible to apply.
How to apply for THSTI Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply online before 20 September 2023.