TransUnion Recruitment 2023 – TransUnion is scheduled to hire for the role of Assoc Developer/Application Development for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
TransUnion Recruitment 2023 for Assoc Developer/Application Development:
|Job Role||Assoc Developer/Application Development|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Assoc Developer/Application Development:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering discipline.
What You’ll Bring:
- Good in building Java backend services.
- Strong coding and debugging skills with experience in backend technologies including one or more of the following: Java, SQL, Databases, data structures, algorithms, problem-solving skills
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring boot, and NoSQL is an added advantage
- Experience with Microservices is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with code control and code review tools like Git, and Gerrit is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills. • A good team player, a high level of personal commitment & ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS/ GCP is an added advantage
What We’ll Bring:
- Work closely with the Lead engineer and team to develop an application that integrates with other existing point solutions.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high-quality, production-ready code.
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves the scalability and performance of TU products.
How to Apply for TransUnion Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & To Apply: Click here.