Mega Virtual Job Fair 2023 – Triumph: Exploring Inclusive Job Opportunities for Professionals
Are you a job seeker looking for inclusive employers and diverse job opportunities? Look no further than Triumph, the Mega Virtual Job Fair 2023. Designed specifically for women, LGBTQIA+, and differently abled professionals, Triumph offers a platform to interact with inclusive companies from various sectors, including IT, finance, marketing, human resources, and more. This article will provide you with all the details you need to participate in this event.
Triumph Mega Virtual Job Fair 2023:
Tech Mahindra, LTIMindtree, Atos Global & Many
2 + Years
Best in Industry
27th-29th July 2023
Who can Participate?
- Any professional with more than 2 years of experience and fulfilling the Diversity criteria can participate or identifying as a diversity candidate can participate.
- Be your authentic self: Join companies where diversity is celebrated
- Connect with 20+ D&I recruiters: Land your perfect role in inclusive workplaces
- Access the best roles across sectors: Apply to jobs across diverse industries
- Experience new age hiring: On the go. Online. At your convenience.
- Unlock networking opportunities: E-connect with people belonging to diverse backgrounds
- Hear from D&I leaders & advocates: Learn how to walk the talk
- Apply for desired roles: 17th July-19th July 2023
- See you at the career fair: 27th July-29th July 2023
- Tech Mahindra
- Quess Corp
- Atos Global
- Johnson & Johnson
- Aditya Birla Capital & Many More
How to Apply for Triumph Job Fair 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Triumph Mega Virtual Job Fair 2023 and participate in this job fair by following the link provided. The drive will take place from 27th July to 29th July 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs