Truecaller Recruitment 2023 – Truecaller is scheduled to hire for the role of Data Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Truecaller Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Experience||3 -5 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Data Analyst: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
What do we expect from you:
- 3-5 years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- Experience working for a Product/SaaS company is a plus
- Expertise in querying languages:- SQL is a must
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm to apply data to discover and solve business challenges and questions
- Problem solving mentality, resourcefulness and creativity in identifying solutions
- Full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productizing and maintenance of analytics products
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio etc.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) a plus
- Good understanding of A/B experiments and hands-on experience is a plus.
- Experience in Python is a plus
What will you work on
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and understand how Truecaller users interact with core enterprise products.
- Develop dashboards and reports that adhere to the visualization best practices and communicate a story.
- Determine demographic & interaction patterns that elevate the insights that you publish.
- Create data pipelines to automate collection, cleaning and aggregation of data
- Inform, influence, support and execute product decisions
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends & opportunities
- Identify analytics experiential changes we can incorporate into enterprise web portals to constantly improve customer engagement
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on a requirement basis in close collaboration with GTM & product counterparts
- Engage with enterprise customers to understand value creation opportunities that can stem from data intelligence
- Generate and implement ideas to continuously improve analytics and reporting services delivery.
- Participate in drafting documents and presentations for communicating innovations, ideas, or discoveries.
How to Apply for Truecaller Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply:Click here.