Uber Recruitment 2023 Uber has recently announced that they are hiring for the position of Software Engineering Intern for a period of 6 months. This is an amazing opportunity for students in the field of B.E/B.Tech to gain valuable experience with a leading company. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online. Below, you will find detailed eligibility requirements and information on the application process.
Uber Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Batch||2023 – 24|
Uber Recruitment 2023 For the position of Software Engineering Intern, Uber is looking for candidates who fit the following criteria:
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree with an anticipated graduation in 2025 in the fields of Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences, or related fields.
- Must have demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications.
- Should have programming experience in one or more application or systems languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc.
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure.
- A strong desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day.
- Commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
As a future Uber intern, you are:
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- Fast learner. We’re looking for interns who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our substantial growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
If selected for the internship, you will enjoy the following perks and benefits:
- Monthly internship stipend, housing allowance, and Uber credits.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built – we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Receive mentorship from Uber engineers to guide you through your internship experience.
- Build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology in a lively international work environment.
About the Role:
Uber Recruitment 2023 As an Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Uber’s services. If you are passionate about improving the transportation industry and have innovative solutions, this position is perfect for you. You will also have the chance to build meaningful relationships with other Uber Recruitment 2023 Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
Uber Recruitment 2023 At Uber, we value diversity and provide an open working environment that embraces unique perspectives. We believe in the power of our teams and the individuals within them to make a difference. Uber is not just another social web app, but a company that is moving real assets and real people around their cities. Join us and be a part of an organization that is revolutionizing transportation and logistics globally. For More Updates
Please Note: This opening is currently limited to the on-campus hiring process for specific colleges and is not open to referrals or direct applications at this time.
How to Apply for Uber Recruitment 2023?
Uber Recruitment 2023 If you are interested and eligible for the position of Software Engineering Intern at Uber, you can apply online as soon as possible. For more information and to apply, For more details & Apply: Click here.