United Airlines Recruitment 2023 – United Airlines is scheduled to hire an Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are below.
United Airlines Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT with 1-3 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT with 1-3 years of experience with Lightning Component development.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL.
- Airlines industry experience
Job overview and responsibilities:
We are looking for Salesforce Engineer with 1-3 year of salesforce development experience. As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- At United Airlines, we believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. Our Shared Purpose: “Connecting people. Uniting the world.” drives us to be the best airline for our employees, customers, and everyone we serve, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Our team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
- With multiple employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities and world-class benefits like health insurance, parental leave, and space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work that will make you feel welcome and accepted.
- Come join our team and help us make a positive impact on the world.
How to apply for United Airlines Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here