Verizon Recruitment 2023 Details:
Job Role: Engineer I-Software Development
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last date: ASAP
Engineer I-Software Development: Verizon Recruitment 2023 Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of experience in software development.
You’ll need to have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Certifications in Salesforce.
- Experience working in an agile and ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
Verizon Recruitment 2023 If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification listed above.
Verizon Recruitment 2023 As an entry-level engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn and apply new skills with various technologies to support the organization’s objectives and foster your personal growth. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building applications following coding standards and implementing appropriate tests and deployment scripts.
- Designing and developing mid to complex applications.
- Collaborating with architects to understand existing systems and explore areas of complexity and potential risks.
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks and executing them in an agile and ambiguous environment.
- Suggesting improvements to the user interface, software architecture, or new technologies to contribute to continual improvement.
Where you’ll be working: In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes both work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
How to apply for Verizon Recruitment 2023?
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs