VisAI Labs Off Campus Drive 2023 – VisAI Labs is scheduled to hire a QA Analyst Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
VisAI Labs Off Campus Drive 2023 for QA Analyst Trainee:
|Job Role||QA Analyst Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Eligibility: Candidates from any Computer Science background are eligible for the role (Only for the 2022 & 2023 batch).
Note: Candidates who have completed testing courses in Manual and Automation will be added as an advantage.
- Analyze and understand the requirements.
- Ability to write test cases and test scenarios, test suites, run and generate test reports for a user story
- Performing Regression Testing
- Should know bug life cycle
- Replication of customer issues for the development team
- Knowledge in SQL queries.
- Should have good coordination with the team.
- Issue reporting and tracking using bug tracking tools Jira.
Recruitment Process: Mode of Interview: In-person interviews only (No virtual interviews).
1st Level Assessment:
- Puzzle Round (Logical Thinking Assessment): Showcase your logical thinking and problem-solving abilities with intriguing puzzles.
- Technical-Based Subjective Assessment: Demonstrate your technical knowledge and expertise.
Technical & HR Discussion:
- Successful candidates from the initial assessment will proceed to the next round, involving a detailed technical and HR discussion.
- This stage offers us a deeper insight into your technical aspects and compatibility with the role.
- This stage offers us a deeper insight into your technical aspects and your compatibility with the role.
How to Apply for VisAI Labs Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.