Volvo Recruitment 2023 – Volvo is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer – Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Volvo Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||31 October 2023|
Associate Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech).
- In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead .Net India.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Ability to self-learn and deliver with minimal help/supervision
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good logical and problem-solving skills
- Good Team player, good in communications and stakeholder interactions.
- Can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders.
- Can focus strongly on quality and with a personal drive to reach objectives and targets.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Easy to work in small teams
- Communication skills
- Responsible personality
- Searching for knowledge
- keen to learn Domain.
Role Description: As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications, using
Mandatory Primary Technical skills:
- NET CORE, ASP.net Core, C#
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Database: SQL Server
Secondary Technical skills:
- Angular/React – added advantage.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 31 October 2023. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.