Western Union Recruitment 2023 – Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics
About Western Union
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company — transforming lives and communities.
We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe.
More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package.
Job Role – Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics
As a Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics at Western Union, you will play a crucial role in developing a deep understanding of key business metrics and building common business intelligence platforms for internal data consumption.
Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply
|Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics||Candidates should possess any degree in the relevant fields.|
- Develop a deep understanding of the key metrics for our business and build common business intelligence platforms for internal data consumption.
- Work closely with various teams to perform all analytical support needed to improve effectiveness of customer acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, and retention initiatives.
- Make a difference by developing appropriate programming code and/or works with other developers and database administrators to prepare appropriate data tables for analysis.
- Analyze, model, and validate data for standard and ad hoc requests.
- Support the set-up and execution of valid measurement plans based on the Design of Experiment methodologies.
- Exposure to the Data Analytics space.
- Knowledge of querying databases (SQL) and knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience with visualization tools like PowerBI.
- Experience in programming using Python is desired.
- Good communication and analytical skills are both important for this role.
How to Apply for Western Union Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What qualifications are required for the Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics position?
Any degree in the relevant fields is required for this position.
2. What is the salary offered for this role?
The salary for the Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics position is the best in the industry.
3. Is prior experience required?
No, freshers can also apply for this position.
4. Where is the job located?
The job is located in Pune.
5. What is the last date to apply?
The last date to apply for this position is ASAP.
If you have a degree in any relevant field and are interested in a Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics role with Western Union, this is a great opportunity for you. Apply online as soon as possible to kickstart your career in the field of data analytics.