Whirlpool Recruitment 2023 – Associate, Software Engineering
Whirlpool is scheduled to hire Associate, Software Engineering for B.E/M.E graduates at Pune. The detailed Eligibility and application process are given below.
Whirlpool Recruitment 2023 Details
Job Role: Associate, Software Engineering
Experience: 0-5 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
- B.E with 3-6 yrs of experience(ENTC/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation)
- M.E with 0-5 yrs of experience(ENTC/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation)
- Focusses on Develop & Do/Master & Teach for SME ( Operational Competency)
- Understanding of software architecture
- Proficient knowledge of industry standard modeling methodologies and guidelines
- Basic of OPEX,Basic Product Requirements methodology.
- Experienced in working cross functionally and globally.
- Proficient knowledge in control software development following structured software design and implementation practices
- Proficient knowledge of C programming
- Proficient/hands-on experience of Matlab/Simulink/ Dymola and embedded coder toolbox
- Proficient experience with Simulink Test, V&V, Report Generation toolboxes
- Proficient in software/hardware interfacing, advanced data acquisition and control systems such as dSPACE, ETAS, XPC, Labview etc.
- Proficient in numerical methods and dynamic system modeling
- Sound understanding of Motor architectures and motor control strategies
- Proficient in Product/Platform knowledge where he or she deployed
- Proficiency in Linkage of VoC & Product functions/features (Excluding SBD/CAD)
- Basic Awareness of all Products/Platforms of Whirlpool
- Able to connect FMEA / DVPR / FBD / Product map with Project Execution
- Proficient in Component Level knowledge and interfaces of component in susbsystem
- Understanding of function concepts: Translate technical/sub-system requirements into module/algorithm requirements
- Check for adherence to modeling guideline (MAAB)
- Manage project deliverables, including model-requirements in DnG, models in RTC, MIL test cases and defect reports in RQM etc.
- Develop solutions in the form of Test case development considering the algorithm requirements
- Software models that can be utilized for model-in-loop, software-in-loop and processor-in-loop based verification and validation of algorithm models
- Generating test reports and bringing closure to the defects reported
- Capable to develop algorithm models, including state machines, with reference to the algorithm requirements
- Generating code from the software models, looking at the target processor/hardware
- Participate in technical reviews
- Reporting project status weekly. Andon system used to solve problems proactively, facilitate 5 why to capture the learnings and improve the process continuously.
- At M6 complete the project delivery at an algorithm/MBCD level ensuring no open issues with any integration interfaces.
- For MBSE: Develop dynamical physical systems models, to represent appliance behavior or a motor/motor control behavior
- Sound understanding of motors and various motor control strategies
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For more details and to apply, visit the official website.
In conclusion, Whirlpool is hiring for the position of Associate, Software Engineering for B.E/M.E graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process have been provided above. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the prestigious Whirlpool team.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the qualification required for the Associate, Software Engineering position?
The qualification required for the Associate, Software Engineering position is B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech.
2. How many years of experience are needed for this position?
The position requires 0-5 years of experience.
3. Where is the job location for this position?
The job location is Pune.
4. What is the last date to apply for Whirlpool Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply is ASAP.
5. How can I apply for this position?
To apply for this position, interested candidates can visit the official website and follow the application process.