Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 -Wolters Kluwer is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/BS/MS graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
Education & Experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or IT or related discipline or equivalent field.
- 2+ years of IT experience
- Strong understanding of network protocols and security principles.
- + years experience working with Azure active directory or Ping federate as authorization server, authentication/authorization framework & protocols such as Oauth2, OIDC, LDAP, SAML etc.
- Proven track record of working with external customers to understand their needs and translate into technical solutions.
- Ability to properly scope requirements, identify tasks, and determine level of effort.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical decisions and their rationales to business unit stakeholders and teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The IAM Engineer is a member of the development team and responsible for delivering the IAM solutions. In this role, you must be able to:
- Familiarity with Identity and access management concepts.
- Well versed with protocols SAML, Oauth and OpenID Connect.
- Onboarding of the applications to SSO system,
- Implement various integrations with our customers that include securely sending data to them.
- Understand and implement platform services based on functional, technical and user requirements.
- Look for ways to automate our processes of onboarding new client applications to Ping Federate and Azure.
- Responsibility to validate and fix issue within the lifecycle of integration.
- Kibana platform exposure to check the logging and other monitoring.
- We are looking for an IAM Engineer. In this role, you will be a proactive, self-starter with strong experience in working with business and software engineering departments to deliver top-class products that reuse common assets and patterns globally. You are responsible for the delivery of technical solutions to address business problems.
- You will be capable of assessing customer requirements and developing an integrated (technical, business, and service) solution, while supporting the development of cost estimates for the solution in the field
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023?
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by the following link. For More Updates
To Apply: Click here.