Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 -Wolters Kluwer is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst: The candidates should be B.E/B.Tech
Job Description: Associate Performance Test Engineer (T1)
- 0-2 years of total experience
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programing skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and attitude
- Basic experience of Data Base – particularly SQL server
- Good to have knowledge and experience of performance testing
- Knowledge of Testing techniques and types
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn performance testing – basics, implementation, tools including testing and monitoring tools, testing types and technics.
- Identify/validate test objectives and implement defined test approach
- Implement test approach with defined workflows and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Preliminary analysis of test results.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Help in creating test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023?
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by the following link. For More Updates
To Apply: Click here.