Wonder Cement Recruitment 2023 Wonder Cement has issued a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice for the year 2023. Interested candidates with a qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/BCA can apply for these positions. Read on to find out more about the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for this job.
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice
|Total Posts||75 Posts|
|Last Date||12 August 2023|
Graduate (Engineering/Non-Engineering) Apprentices:
Wonder Cement Recruitment 2023 To be eligible for this position, candidates must have a full-time degree in Engineering or Technology in a relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution. The relevant disciplines include Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Chemical, Mining, Instrumentation, and Computer Science.
Wonder Cement Recruitment 2023 Candidates who have obtained their degree from an institution empowered to grant such degrees in a relevant discipline by an Act of Parliament are also eligible to apply. Additionally, candidates who have passed the Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above degrees are eligible.
Note: Candidates should have completed their qualifying exam in 2021/2022/2023 and should not have undergone or currently be undergoing Apprenticeship Training in “Wonder Cement Limited” or any other organization. Furthermore, candidates should not have any pending academic backlogs and should have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their last education.
Age Limit: The age limit for this position will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Stipend: Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs 13,500/-.
No. of Vacancies: The total number of posts available for Graduate Apprentice is 75.
- Mechanical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering (Automobile): 05 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Mining Engineering: 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 10 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering /IT: 10 Posts
- Graduates (BSc. / BBA / BCA): 15 Posts
- The selection process for the Graduate Apprentice position includes a Written Test and an Interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The list of selected candidates will be intimated through email or telephone.
- The probable date of joining for apprenticeship training is immediately after the interview.
How to Apply for Wonder Cement Recruitment 2023:
Wonder Cement Recruitment 2023 Interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in the NATS Portal and apply under the establishment of Wonder Cement Limited. Non-Engineering candidates can apply for the job by using the given link. The last date for online application is 12 August 2023. For More Updates
For More Details: Click here.
NATS Portal (to enroll): Click here