Yardi Software Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Yardi Software Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
- Degree and Stream: B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science and Information Technology) and MCA
- Good Communication and basic knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills: Oral and Written Communication
- Training/Probation: 6 Months (CTC during training will be same as offered annual CTC)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills. Ready to work in SQL application support.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Custom solutions specific to Client requirements.
- Communicate and provide technical consultancy to Yardi Functional Consultants and Clients.
- Should be able to learn and use Corporate approved Reporting and Development tools like SSRS, Crystal Report Writer,
- Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat, and in-house developed Reporting tools.
- Uses corporate-approved sourced control applications (e.g., Microsoft Team Foundations) to maintain code changes.
- Writing complex SQL scripts required for Reporting purpose.
- Should be able to use various Performance measurement tools and be aware of different optimization tools.
- Should follow corporate processes with respect to deliverables.
- Technical Virtual Interviews
How to Apply for Yardi Software Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
To Apply: Click here