YASH Technologies Recruitment 2023 YASH Technologies has announced the recruitment notification for the position of Trainee Programmer in Advance Java, JEE (JSP/Servlets/JTA). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with B.E/B. Tech qualifications to apply for a job in a reputable organization. In this article, we will discuss the detailed eligibility criteria, job role, qualifications, experience, salary, and location for this position.
YASH Technologies Recruitment 2023 for Trainee Programmer :
|Job Role||Trainee Programmer|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
The job role for this position is Trainee Programmer in Advance Java, JEE (JSP/Servlets/JTA).
Qualifications and Experience
YASH Technologies Recruitment 2023 To be eligible for this position, candidates should have a B.E/B.Tech qualification. The experience required for this role is 0-1 year.
The salary offered for this position is best in the industry.
The job location for this position is Indore.
The detailed eligibility and selection process will be communicated to the candidates during the recruitment process.
- Candidates should have a B.E/B.Tech qualification.
- Experience: 0-1 Years
The responsibilities and tasks for this position include:
- Collaborating effectively across teams.
- Responding to issues in a timely fashion.
- Developing and adhering to best practices for integrating applications.
- Developing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code using programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, Python, or other relevant technologies.
- Analyzing issues to troubleshoot potential problems and suggesting solutions.
- Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate code quality and code coverage.
Required Technical Competencies
The required technical competencies for this position include:
- Able to implement code or configure/customize products and apply industry standards and practices in implementation with assistance from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Ability to create unit test cases, scenarios, and document them in the standard format.
- Work independently on simple/elementary modules and create code that adheres to the low-level design and requirements.
Required Behavioral Competencies
The required behavioral competencies for this position include:
- Accountability: Takes ownership for and ensures accuracy of own work, meets deadlines, and asks questions about possible gaps to ensure clarity of ownership.
- Agility: Demonstrates a willingness to accept and embrace differing ideas or perceptions that are beneficial to the organization.
- Collaboration: Participates in team activities and reaches out to others in the team to achieve common goals.
- Communication: Effectively communicates thoughts in written and oral form, organizes them well for others to understand. Speaks openly and honestly with all employees.
- Drives Results: Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and is willing to go beyond defined goals/targets to achieve and exceed them.
- Certifications: Good To Have
How to Apply for YASH Technologies Recruitment 2023
For more details and to apply, click here.