Zuddl Recruitment 2023 – Zuddl is scheduled to hire for the role of Engineering Intern-iOS for B.E/B.Tech for graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Zuddl Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Engineering Intern-iOS: The candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech.
Things You Would Need:
- Strong knowledge of Swift, SwiftUI and best practices
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
- Strong knowledge of UIKit, Autolayouts, different libraries of iOS
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git
- Bonus: Worked with offline storage, Core data, Realm, Firebase
What you want to work here:
- Opportunity to contribute to a product that is revolutionizing the events and webinar space.
- Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup
- Competitive Stipend
What you will do:
- Work on highly interactive native apps with real-time video streaming, customisable UI layouts, and offline capabilities
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Have well-thought-out designs that consider scale, performance, maintainability, and costs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Who we are:
- Zuddl is a unified events and webinar platform for B2B marketers and conference organisers to plan and run webinars and event programs that drive revenue. Through software and service, Zuddl supports the entire event lifecycle (pre-event, in-event, post-event) regardless of the event format (webinar, hybrid, virtual or in-person).
- We serve B2B companies like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft and conference organisers like NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, etc.
- Zuddl being a part of the Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX Ventures and Waveform Ventures.
How to Apply for Zuddl Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.