The Zuddl Recruitment 2023 company is delighted to announce its recruitment drive for the role of Engineering Intern, open to B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested candidates can find detailed eligibility criteria and the application process below.
Zuddl Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Engineering Intern (Remote): The candidates must have a B.E/B.Tech degree.
- Strong computer science fundamentals – especially Algorithms, Data structures, Databases etc
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Bonus: Published side projects or open-source repositories
- Bonus: Linux, bash, and cloud fundamentals
Why work at Zuddl:
- Opportunity to contribute to a product that is revolutionizing the events and webinar space.
- Remote working with flexible locations and hours
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup
- Competitive stipend
- Develop cross-platform and responsive web applications using React, Java, Postgres, etc
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and reusability
- Build reusable components as part of our design system
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth integration
- Work closely with designers to bring UI designs to life based on wireframes
- Collaborate with the QA team for bug fixing and feature testing
Please note: We require interns who can join immediately.
- Zuddl Recruitment 2023 is a unified events and webinar platform for B2B marketers and conference organizers to plan and run webinars and event programs that drive revenue. Through software and service, Zuddl supports the entire event lifecycle (pre-event, in-event, post-event) regardless of the event format (webinar, hybrid, virtual, or in-person).
- We serve B2B companies like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft, as well as conference organizers like NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, etc.
- Zuddl, being a part of the Y-Combinator 2020 batch, has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures, with participation from our existing investors GrowX Ventures and Waveform Ventures.