Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023 notification announced for the post of Procurement Analyst. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MBA are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online & attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023 for Procurement Analyst:
|Job Role||Procurement Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Batch||2022 – 23|
|Salary||Rs 4,50,000 – 5,00,000/- LPA|
|Walk-in Date||28 October 2023|
Trainee – Procurement Analyst/Spend Analyst:
- Education Qualification: BE – Mechanical/Telecommunications/Electronic/Civil/Chemical students who are graduated in/on 2022 – 2023 can apply.
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Analytical and Data Interpretation skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel
- Multitask and work with priorities
- Work with customer to gather requirements.
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of meta data and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply for Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023?
Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023 All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website & attend the interview on 28 October 2023 from 10.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Plot No GJ-07,